Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lake Degray

Last night, Shalynn, Chanon, my mom, Keeli and I all went to the Iron Mountain Resort Christmas Lights. We all enjoyed it, but it was extemely cold and windy. Chanon forgot to bring his coat. I had my big leather coat on with gloves and a scarf. I was still freezing. I will say that the decorated house boats made it well worth the trip. Afterwards we warmed up to a nice dinner at Cracker Barrel. Keeli had alot of fun with her aunt Shalynn. She was so excited to see Kaden and Shalynn yesterday, when she go to our house. I am going to try and post a pic, but I seem to have difficulty with this process. I think it has to do with us having satellite internet. It is better than dial up, but does not compare to high speed internet that all of you in-towners get to appreciate. Well, I have tried several time to upload a picture and I keep getting a message from my satellite saying there is a network outage and I will have to try again later. Sorry. Guess, I'll have to go into town one day and upload pictures as Woodside.

No comments:

Post a Comment